Thursday, December 13, 2007

Drugs are bad....M-Kay!!



I spent most of the early part of the day anticipating the Mitchell Report on the baseball steroid era. When it was finally released I lost interest. Yeah, I know it's just a cover to the actual problem with steroids and human growth hormone. At this point does it matter who is to blame? The fact of the matter is the baseball players union will not allow blood testing and that is the only type of test that would clear up this contraversy. Well at least some of the Yankees were named and that's never a bad thing.



As the day has been going on all I could think of is how much this whole issue is bugging me and listening to Led Zeppelin. Here is the one song that most typifies my feelings on the whole situation.

Led Zeppelin ~ Live ~ What Is And What Should Never Be

No comments: