Friday, February 25, 2011

The new beginning...

I started this what seems like ages ago to write about and share music. Times have changed. I no longer have any desire to share any of that and am now starting all over here. I recently, well in November, lost my father and have been having difficulty dealing with the loss. Starting tomorrow I will be using this as an online diary in hope that it will help me deal with my grieving and get myself back on track.

I am a stay at home father living in the Midwestern United States. The main thing I do is make sure that my youngest son, who is autistic but HIGHLY functional, has all the support he needs to get through a day. I am happily married to my best friend who supports our family in her career as an RN at a local nursing home. There are others of my family, both blood and by marriage, that I am sure will appear on these pages intermittently. Well that's about all I feel needs to be included in the start. By all means, if you want please comment.

It all begins on the morrow...

No comments: