Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday in the house...

A simply day today. Woke up around 10 A.M. and did nothing. I am feeling as though I may be suffering from Africa sleeping sickness or maybe I have become a teenager again. I could sleep all day and stay up all night. I feel like most of the time is spent thinking of things I don't really want to do and the rest of the time is not doing those things.

While he was alive my Dad and I hardly spoke and when we did it was short and to the point and lacked the depth that I see and hear as others speak to parents. I feel lost and adrift since he is gone. I am confused about the simplest of things and could really use some direction but cannot find anyone to help me with that. My wife suggested consoling but I really see no sense since I really cannot describe what is bothering me.

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: